Killing a UTI: Phase III

Posted in Infection Killing Protocol

If you’ve done everything outlined in Phases I and II and you still have trace leukocyte test results you can’t seem to shake, the best course of action is to increase your raw garlic intake.
I know, not what anyone wants to hear, right? But, it works, and you only have to do it for 3 days. Increase by one clove per meal throughout the day, while still doing everything you’ve been doing, then get a good grip on your courage and take 3 good-sized cloves before bed. No cheating with those skinny little inner cloves, now. I can see you. ƒ_Ɠ

Y’all will be delighted to hear that ‘more garlic’ is Old and Busted, and ‘oregano oil’ is New Hotness!

I’m leaving the info on garlic in here, and adding the oregano oil info. I discovered that, once your gut is cleansed with charcoal, oregano oil is quite effective against an enfeebled UTI. I used the Vitacost brand oregano oil in the 2 oz bottle with a dropper, and filled empty capsules with it, taking 2-3 of them 4x a day, along with OLE. Vitacost is out of stock on it right now, strangely, but if you think this is what you need, Nature’s Way is a brand I trust. Try two of them each time you take OLE, and follow the same protocol as the garlic, in that you keep taking it for a few days after the first clear test, then taper down. It’s easier to take than the garlic, and just as effective.

————————————————————————————————————-

Original Post

Make sure you have something in your stomach first, and drink a glass of baking soda water. Since you should be cleared of intestinal Candida by this time, your system will be much more tolerant of garlic.
After I killed mine, I found I could take raw garlic on an empty stomach and feel fine, when I’d only just tolerated it on a full one, before. Don’t get curious and try that yet, though: that’s Grand Master-level stuff, right there. After you’re fully Candida and UTI-free, THEN you can attempt to snatch the pebble from my hand, but don’t fool around while you’re still pathogen-slaying.

Expect to have bowel movements that strongly resemble sludge: that’s every nasty thing you never knew was in your liver. Wave goodbye.
Your trace leukocytes will be gone in the morning, but do not let up. Body slam that thing again, and then one more full day, then start tapering down on everything, leaving the bedtime dose in there till the last, because overnight is when you need it most.

Congratulations. You are now a stone cold bada** antibiotic-resistant UTI slayer.

AP QUICK HITS THE 99ERS S SOC FILE USA CA

1. Amma
    Amma

This is where I am! All symptoms of infection gone and nitrites coming up negative but those leukocytes just won’t disappear! I read this an did extra garlic every meal for the past two days but I missed the most important part, the hefty bed time dose in the beginning. I’m just going to take so much garlic today, there’s no way anything will be left alive tomorrow. I need to see those negative results!

July 3, 2016

You can spike your OLE doses by a capsule or two per dose, as well. Remember there’s no toxicity to it, and the 4×4 dosage is just a baseline for an average infection. If you have a strong infection deeply rooted into the walls of your bladder, it’ll take more to kill it for good.
      You’re doing great! I’m proud of you. šŸ™‚

July 3, 2016
        Amma

Well on Sunday I ate a total of 9 cloves of garlic, big ones. I spiked the ole like you suggested too. Overall, I felt like my system had done pretty well tolerating this treatment but not this time. The next day my stomach was so angry I could barely eat. I took only one dose of ole before bed because that’s all my stomach could tolerate. I am not sharing this to scare anyone off because on this final battle, I emerged victorious! Now I just have to get rid of this episode of bacterial vaginosis and I will be perfect. I am doing your coconut oil recommendation but I am not having any colored mucus, its all clear. There’s definitely something going on there however because the area is inflamed and it burns badly.

July 7, 2016

So, good news and bad news, then! You nearly went down with the ship taking that thing out, huh? You are so badass…I’m dying to high-five you, right now.
          Keep on with the OLE and taper down slowly!

Okay, you’re sure this is BV? It burns and has an odor, but there’s no itching?

July 7, 2016

A thought: Your reaction to garlic makes me think that your system must be way, waaaay too acidic, which is a typical sign of Candida..and BV thrives in an alkaline vaginal environment, while Candida makes it too acidic in there. If you had a pH test strip and used a cotton swab to test the vaginal pH environment, you’d have your answer in 45 seconds.

July 8, 2016
  2. Amma
    Amma

I tested and my pH is at a 5. My saliva is also acidic at a 6. There’s no odor or itching, just burning.

July 8, 2016

Interesting..it may be that it’s yeast, but what you’ve been taking is preventing it from getting to the point of itching.
      I would drink a glass of baking soda water for a quick pH correction, and if you have a bulb syringe, I would mix the contents of 10 charcoal capsules into 6 oz water, stir for 30 seconds, and douche with it.
      It’s both antibacterial and anti-fungal, and pH neutralizing.
      Have you steeped OLE in coconut oil yet? I would do that for an overnight treatment.

July 8, 2016
        Amma

I did the first half of this today and will do the ole overnight tonight. Unlike the uti’s this has been a reoccuring problem for me for quite some time. Every single time I had my period, I would get little cuts all over my labia that would really hurt! It would take a full week after to heal up but the area would still be sensitive. I finally switched over to reusable, organic pads and a silicone cup and FINALLY stopped getting them! I concluded that I am sensitive to the chlorine and pesticide residues and whatever else are in regular disposable feminine products.
        This is the first time I’ve had this back since making that change and something in my body must have been off because if was the direct follow up to this UTI.
        On a different note I want to include a little personal testimony here about how finding your website has changed my life…
        I have been interested in alternative methods and healing with food/nutrition for quite some time now. I am really great at avoiding the doctor (drives my husband crazy) but lately I have been at a stand still. I haven’t been reading (never stop learning!), I haven’t been improving my diet (always room for improvement!) and I have been totally avoiding intense detox because I see it as a major commitment to change. When you do an intense detox, it is hard on your body and you do (even though you try not to) lose minerals and nutrients. This is why I’ve been putting off the detox.. because I didn’t feel like I knew enough to make changes in my life, to not pollute my body again and to replace all my nutrients and then some, to be better and healthier. So when I found myself detoxing to get rid of an infection, I decided I was going to make it worth the pain! I am reading again! I made my first ever bone broth tonight and I am working towards improving my lifestyle in any way I can! This also means my baby daughter and husband will reap the benefits of these changes =)
        Thank you so much for this wonderful gift! Namaste! God bless! Sat nam!

July 9, 2016

I’m so glad for you! I know it’s hard to make a big change, and it’s easy to get in a rut where you’re just kind of scraping by rather than really making strides to deal with something in a concrete way.
          And there’s so much information out there and so many diet/detox plans that promise to fix everything you didn’t know was wrong with you, if only you can find THESE 15 exotic and wildly expensive ingredients and blend them into disgusting smoothies every morning for 40 days! LOL

I’m going to do a blog post soon on a post-UTI/Candida rebuild plan, to restore the gut to full health. If you don’t have L-glutamine, I would get some, and if you want to read an inspiring book on cooking simple, wholesome food, An Everlasting Meal by Tamar Adler will have you simmering stock and making your own pesto and aioli in no time. Whenever I hit a cooking slump, I re-visit it for a fresh glow of enthusiasm.

July 9, 2016
  3. Zita
    Zita

Dear Bekah
    Am a newly married, and I’ve noticed that anytime I meet my husband I get yeast or viginoses infections. Now my recent dilemma is UTI I’ve had it now close to a month and it began after sex, I have read all the steps to get rid of it and even started taking garlic before I begin the big pathogen killing, but I have one fear will it affect my ability to take in or have a miscarriage if am pregnant already? Please help me the discomfort is killing me.
    Thanks
    Zita

September 5, 2016

Follow the protocol outlined in the Phase I post, and that will get you out of pain. Everything in it is safe to take even if you are pregnant.
      I took it all throughout an entire pregnancy and had a 9 lb, 21″ long baby girl, as healthy as a horse.
      Get the best olive leaf extract you can find: it too is perfectly safe during a pregnancy.

September 5, 2016