Shock and Awe: UTI Boot Camp

Posted in Infection Killing Protocol

Now, when you’ve got yourself one hell of a problem: a long-standing infection that’s resisted antibiotics, your gut is all kinds of messed up, and you’re basically wondering how much battery acid it would take to kill this thing, you need to pull out all the stops, go full bore, shock and awe, balls to the wall.

photo

Pay close attention people, because this is one of those things where, if you slack off on something, or disregard something because you think it’s not that important, it won’t fully work..and you’ll be left with a stronger infection because only the strong survived what you tried to do.

Do I have your attention?

Good.

here-there-be-dragons.jpg

What you need to do is go to your nearest drugstore/Wal-Mart (because it’s stupid expensive on Amazon, and about $1 at a local store) and buy:

• Three 10 oz bottles of magnesium citrate

At the grocery store, get:

• 5 heads of the freshest garlic they have, preferably Roja garlic (purple skins, huge cloves. NO elephant garlic: that’s not garlic, it’s a leek)
  • Ground cinnamon, and ginger: the latter can be the fresh root or the powder, use 2-3x the amount when it’s fresh (I prefer cinnamon tea: there’s one very rare kind of UTI bacteria that responds negatively to ginger, but it’s helpful against all others)
  • Cayenne pepper
  • Horseradish root (This can be taken in place of raw garlic: finely grate 1 tsp worth and use that in place of 1 garlic clove, pinching the grated bits together into a clump and swallowing with baking soda water. Trust me on that one.)

On Amazon, buy:

• Activated charcoal: either this, or this
  • pau d’arco (Sorry, but if you’re pregnant, potentially pregnant, or breastfeeding, this is a “No, no”. It’s all kinds of too strong for babies.)
  • UTI tests (no, you won’t need them all, but they’re accurate, inexpensive, and informative)

On Vitacost, buy:

What you’re going to do is implement Phase I until you have everything, and then you’re going to take a few days to stay home and slaughter this infection.

Start by eating an early dinner the night before, when you’ve received everything in the mail, and having nothing but cinnamon tea/baking soda water until bedtime. Set an alarm to wake you a couple hours earlier than normal, and go to bed.
When you’re awakened for your first day of Boot Camp, drink a bottle of that magnesium citrate, and go back to bed. When you wake up, drink another bottle. (If you have a particularly sensitive gut, or you’re older, scroll to the bottom of the page for an alternate method to prep for the charcoal cleanse.)

Don’t eat anything: just drink some lemon water and wait. You can do some cardio exercises to get the blood flowing: it speeds peristalsis. By lunchtime, if not sooner, things should start moving. If not, drink the third bottle and call someone to bring you some zinc oxide diaper rash cream: you’ll need it. While you’re waiting, put bottled water and charcoal in the bathroom, where you can reach it easily. Also, a magazine, book, your phone…you get my drift.

When you’re running loose and fast, take 3500 mg of charcoal (a heaping half teaspoon) and 16 oz water. Wait an hour, and repeat that dose, but you can drink 12 oz water this time. Wait an hour, and repeat, the same as last time. You are now done with charcoal, unless you have an exceptionally severe Candida problem, complete with a tendency to constipation. Drink another 12-16 oz water an hour after the last dose.

Two hours after your third dose of charcoal, take 3 OLE and 3 pau d’arco, with something like a piece of toast with unsweetened almond butter. No more.

Wait an hour, and eat a meal. No red meat, no eggs, no tomatoes, no sugar, no caffeine: something simple and alkaline-forming, from the left side of the chart I linked in the pH connection post.
Take one fat clove of raw garlic, finely minced, pieces swallowed with a glass of half-strength baking soda water (1/4 tsp to 8 oz water), mid-meal.
Take 1/4 tsp, or 1250 mg cayenne pepper (If you don’t think your system can handle that much, or if it makes your urethra uncomfortable, take doses half that size).
Drink a glass of cinnamon or ginger tea, 20 minutes before eating (1 tsp cinnamon/ginger powder to 8 oz hot water: stir and steep for 20 minutes, drink without stirring and leave the dregs.).

Wait 2 hours after that meal, and take 3 OLE and 3 pau d’arco again.
Repeat for the rest of the day, taking the tea before and the garlic and cayenne with food, and the OLE and pau d’arco with nothing but water, 2 hours after eating.
Take a bedtime dose of 2 OLE/pau d’arco each, if your 3/3 dose 2 hours after dinner was several hours before you’re ready to sleep.
At bedtime, put about 1000 mg (or a heaping 1/8 tsp) charcoal in the bowl of a soup spoon, and add a few drops of water to make a thick, wet paste the consistency of Elmer’s glue, and with the tip of a finger put that glob of wet charcoal right on your urethra (wear a liner), and go to bed. If you have to pee in the night, reapply. If it feels tingly and makes you pee, it’s drawing pathogens out of your urethra. Do that every night for 5 nights.

If you have any Candida die-off symptoms that day after the cleanse, you can repeat what you did the first morning, waking early and taking 1 bottle of magnesium citrate. It won’t take near so long to work, this time, and it won’t have much to clear out. Take 2 doses of charcoal, the same dose size and timing as before, and then resume the OLE/pau d’arco/garlic as before, take 4 OLE and 4 pau d’arco, today.

Take the first dose of OLE/pau d’arco with a small snack, then take garlic with food and the rest of the OLE/ pau d’arco doses with water. Repeat the same routine for the rest of the day as the day before, with 4/4 doses today.

The rest of your treatment should look like:

Waking: tea, then food, cayenne, and a huge minced garlic clove

2 hours later: 4 OLE, 4 pau d’arco (an alternative to the pau d’arco is oregano oil, but take the latter with your food, like you do with garlic)

Lunch: tea before, fat clove of minced garlic, and cayenne with food

2 hours later: 4 OLE, 4 pau d’arco

Dinner: you know the drill

2 hours later: you know the drill

Bedtime: cup of tea and 4 OLE

(Other than the water you drink to flush charcoal through your system, you should be drinking no more than 8 oz per waking hour, so you don’t over-hydrate. If you have an 8 oz cup of tea, that’s your water for that hour.)

You’re going to do that religiously for 4-5 days: test first thing every morning and make sure the test is not only clear, but that it STAYS clear: leave it out and watch it.

DO:

• Keep your bladder emptied every 60-90 minutes, as long as you’re awake.
  • Drink 8 oz alkaline water once an hour when you’re not taking something, so you’re drinking a glass in between eating and taking the OLE/pau d’arco/oregano oil. (Alkaline water: 1/4 tsp soda in 8 oz water, or a big squeeze of lemon juice)
  • Eat lightly, of only alkaline-forming foods. Keep starches to a bare minimum.
  • Start taking L-glutamine and probiotics according to the package instructions, as soon as the charcoal portion of the treatment is finished.

DON’T:

• Consume sugar/fruit/caffeine/red meat/alcohol.
  • Take probiotics and raw garlic at the same time.
  • Have sex. Bad, very bad. No, no! I know you feel great and it’s been a while, and you’ve lost weight and you look awesome, but NO. Down, girl!

When you’ve had 5 days of clear tests, and those pads never turn color no matter how long you leave them out, you can drop to 2 pau d’arco and 4 OLE per dose, 1 clove of minced garlic per day, and one evening cup of tea.
Take that for another 3 days, then drop down to 2 OLE per dose, and stop the pau d’arco and save it for  when you and the mister Do the Deed.

Stay on 2 OLE 4x a day for as long as your paranoia wants you to, it’s totally non-toxic, and when you enjoy the carnal relations, take a pau d’arco or oregano oil capsule per OLE dose for the next 2 days.
Ideally, you drop down gradually to two OLE per day as health maintenance, to prevent colds and such. Take the whole bottle of L-glutamine and the probiotics, and to maintain your svelte new figure, try to stay on a bladder-happy diet, eating mostly alkaline-forming foods and avoiding sugar.

You can now have everything in moderation, because you no longer have any latent bacterial or fungal infections lurking in ambuscade.

It’s a new day dawning on a new you. Congratulations. 🙂

sonnenuntergang-frau-meer

Alternate charcoal cleanse prep for the Delicate Flower…. 😉

Buy some unsweetened whey protein and veggie smoothie drinks (No tomato ones! Just alkaline veggie juices), and take a day just drinking those and cinnamon tea and lemon water..and take a spoonful of milk of magnesia in between meal times, mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and an hour after your dinner drink. If you aren’t moving by early evening, take more magnesium! You should see results well before the end of the day: the goal is to empty out enough to take one big dose of charcoal before sleeping the sleep of the just that night. Set an alarm to wake you 2 hours early, take the dose of charcoal you left on the nightstand with a 16 oz bottle of water, and go back to sleep. On waking, either take another dose of charcoal because you’re hardcore like that, or have a little breakfast and start the protocol.

1. Andi
    Andi

Hi Bekah! Do I really need to drink the whole bottle of magnesium citrate? I’m starting “Boot Camp” today and am already seeing results from the citrate after just 15 minutes of drinking half.

I have a very weak and sensative stomach and was wonder if this is over kill. What do you think? Thank you for all your help! You give people hope. ❤

July 28, 2016

If you’re already passing water, you should be fine to start taking charcoal.
      Don’t take it till you’re good and watery!

July 28, 2016
  2. Andi
    Andi

Hello again Bekah! Thank you for all your support! I love your site❤ It’s the best 🙂 I was wondering if you could give me some insight.

Some history… I used to get chronic uti’s and was in the dr office for them about 10ish days after I would finish my antibiotic for the previous one. My doc started prescribing me heavier doses over a longer period of time and stronger and stronger antibiotics. Then we started an injectable when I came in (which kicked like a horse… Room spinning, vomiting, uncontrollable shaking, sweats and fatigue for a solid 30 minutes before my body would chill out and start to recover… Then they’d okay me to drive home) along with a strong oral antibiotic. They even prescribed my husband an antibiotic to take with me to be sure it want passing somehow from him.

After a few years of this, i was introduced to a health drink extract and starting taking an ounce or two a day (Exfuze or seven? Never know what’s the brand and what’s the name) I didn’t take it to help my bladder infections, but it started doing just that. If I forgot to take it for a few days, I could feel the beginning if an infection coming on and I’d take it immediately and it would go away. My sister noticed the same thing (she also got chronic uti’s)

Over time, I could go longer and longer without taking it until I could finally stop. Then in 2012 I started getting bladder infections again. My midwife introduce me to grapefruit seed extract and a really great echinacea blend (to help my mastitis bouts) and so I started using them plus some cayenne when a bladder infection would crop up and it worked great!

I did this remedy ^ two and a half weeks ago when a bladder infection came on. I drank lots of lemon water and did some garlic with it, but by Friday, it had come back with a vengeance.

I dashed to the health food store to grab some OLE and then went to the instacare. I really didn’t want to take the antibiotic if I didn’t absolutely have to. I was determined to try your suggestions first. Since then, I’ve been on olive leaf, charcoal, garlic, cayenne and lemon water since Friday the 15th, haven’t taken the antibiotic, but can still feel the beginnings of a bladder infection.

Wednesday (27th), I started feeling the symptoms a little stronger, so I decided to do your Boot Camp series to kick this thing hard! Now it’s the end of the third day on it, and I’m still showing positive leucocytes, and sometimes nitrites (and quite high specific gravity… but don’t know what that indicates) no matter what time of day I test along with mild symptoms that come and go.

Is this normal? Any thoughts on what I’m doing wrong?

Thank you Bekah! I’m sorry for the novel!

PS I also bumped up my cayenne to a heaping half teaspoon and my garlic to 3 large cloves every dose when I started Boot Camp.

July 30, 2016

Specific gravity means your urine is dense, indicatIng small particulates in it, from the infection.

I think that your Candida wasn’t fully dealt with..have you had the runs at any point? Candida biofilms can be really tough: one of my ladies recently did a three day cleanse with it, had a little bit of the runs, then did one more charcoal sweep, and THEN broke through, and has them consistently now, meaning that the biofilm has finally been stripped off and all the Candida is dying.
      If you haven’t felt a dramatic change in your gut, the Candida is still in place and what you’re taking is being shunted through without either killing the Candida, or being absorbed into the bloodstream and killing the UTI.
      I would repeat the charcoal cleanse, but you can do it with a homemade saline laxative this time: 1.5 tsp sea, or pink salt to 2 cups very warm water. Drink it early in the morning: gulp it down when it’s just cool enough to swig, but still very warm.
      Take the 3 doses of charcoal in a row again: that should be enough to peel off that biofilm and a considerable amount of the Candida underneath.
      Please feel free to join the FB group, if you have an account: you can message me instantly on there, and talk to other women who’re cured, or getting there.

July 30, 2016
        Andi

Wow! That was an incredibly fast response, especially for night time. Thank you!

I did get the runs on the first day of Boot Camp and passed basically straight water after that. It continued til afternoon and then stopped.

I didn’t have a bowel movementt yesterday, but did today, although, it wasn’t the runs. Should I be having frequent loose bowels throughout my treatment?

(I also forgot to mention I’m not taking the pau d’arco because I’m breastfeeding)

I’ll hit the laxative and charcoal hard tomorrow morning and hopeful break through this thing!

Thank you for all your help ❤ It’s so wonderful to get REAL answers! Wish me luck!

July 31, 2016

I’m so sorry: I just found this in my Spam folder, no idea why it did that. I’m glad you got up with me on FB!

August 3, 2016
          Jess

Andi, did the next day do the trick, I’m in the middle of this and don’t know what to do!!! I’ve emailed and left posts, maybe you have your reply notifications on.

November 6, 2016
        Andi

(Don’t know why this wouldn’t post last night. I must have trouble with my connection)

I didn’t have a bowel movement yesterday, but did today, although, it wasn’t the runs. Should I be having frequent loose bowels throughout my treatment?

July 31, 2016
  3. Bobbi
    Bobbi

Will the alternate charcoal cleanse work for someone who has a tendency to be constipated? Will it make your bowels run loose? If not, how do you know it’s safe to take the charcoal?

To be sure I understand for the alternate cleanse: there are 2 possibly 3 doses of charcoal involved. One before bed, one 2 hours prior to normal wake time, and possibly one at waketime.

For both the regular cleanse and alternate cleanse how do you know if you’ve stripped the biofilm and/or eradicated the yeast?

August 3, 2016

Any way of getting your gut empty that works for you is fine.

Everyone reacts differently to these things, so it’s hard to say what will work in a given case: some people react to magnesium citrate in an hour and are empty within 3 hours, some take it in the evening and don’t see anything until the next afternoon!
      Milk of magnesia is buffered with calcium so it’s easier on the gut than taking magnesium citrate, but again the responses vary. You have to feel your way and see what it takes.

As long as you get your gut empty, you can take charcoal without worrying that it will stop you up. It’s just powder in there, so you take it on an empty gut with lots of water, and you have watery powder moving through you sucking up Candida.

When you’ve stripped the biofilm off but there’s now exposed Candida still rooted into the walls, your gut will react normally to OLE, and you’ll feel die-off symptoms and get the runs. You won’t get constipated anymore, and your UTI symptoms will vanish.
      If you’ve eradicated Candida, you don’t feel any die-off symptoms, and everything you’re taking moves into your bloodstream and kills your UTI in a couple of days. You also won’t be constipated anymore.

If you’re on FB, you can join the group and message me anytime! I feel like this is taking a while for you, and I’d love to be of more assistance so you can have a breakthrough and be done with this for good.

August 3, 2016
        Bobbi

Thank you. I will look into joining the Facebook group. I definitely want to be rid of this.

One of the things I’m confused about is when to start the charcoal. Do you start taking it once the runs have stsrted? Or wait until the runs have stopped completely?

August 4, 2016

You can take it after the runs have started, just make sure that you take it 2 hours after eating/taking supplements, and eat/drink nothing but water with it, then don’t eat/drink anything but water for the following 2 hours.

So, when your bowels are running loose, take charcoal in between meals with nothing but water, about 1500-2000 mg per dose.

August 4, 2016
  4. Bobbi
    Bobbi

I think I need to do the charcoal cleanse because I tend to be constipated and it appears I have candida with a biofilm. So based on the instructions in the post I will need to take 3 doses of charcoal.

The charcoal doses seem to differ based on whether you are doing the cleanse or Phase II, so I just want to make sure I have the doses and timing straight. I plan to do this tomorrow (Friday).

I have the Nature’s Way charcoal capsules 560 mg. How many capsules should I take for each dose?

Is the following correct?
    1) Take magnesium citrate. Do not eat anything, but can drink lemon water.
    2) Start taking charcoal when bowel movement is the consistency of water. (You do not have to wait until bowel movements stop, correct?)
    3) Take charcoal dose with 16 oz water.
    4) Wait an hour, take charcoal dose with 12 oz water.
    5) Wait an hour take charcoal dose with 12 oz water.
    6) Wait an hour, drink 12-16 oz water.
    7) Eat and take supplements.
    8) Pray throughout the process that no more charcoal will be required because the biofilm has been stripped.
    9) Follow Phase II (except without the charcoal) to eliminate the UTI

Thank you Rebekah for your patience in answering my questions

August 4, 2016

The charcoal doses differ based on what’s going on in there: how empty you are, how much Candida you likely have and how resistant it is..”your mileage may vary”, basically.
      1. Correct
      2. Correct, and correct
      3. Yes
      4. Yes
      5. Yes
      6. Yes
      7. Yes
      8. YES (I like you 🙂
      9. Yes, just monitor closely for die-off symptoms that indicate more charcoal is needed.

Keep in touch, and join the FB group if you can: that makes it easy for me to check on you every day, and you can instant message me!

August 4, 2016
  5. Suzanne
    Suzanne

Hi Rebekah, thanks for all your inspiration – really hoping this works for me. I’ve got Solgar Activated Charcoal tablets but I’d have to take 11-12 to reach your recommend 3500 mg dosage – and the bottle says to only take two capsules at a time… I’m scared of overdosing on it…
    Thanks for your help, Suzanne x

August 6, 2016

Yes, they tell you to only take 2 capsules at once because they’re erring on the side of caution in case people are too stupid to take it properly, and they ‘do themselves a damage’. LOL

It’s okay: I’m promise. If your gut is empty, like it should be, you could take a tablespoon of it (with lots of water) and be fine. When you’ve cleared yourself out, you can take all you want and all it will do is suck fungus and bacteria off the walls and pass out of you..like magnetic fiber.

If you’re timing it improperly it sucks up the nutrients in your food, makes you constipated, that sort of thing. Or if you don’t take it with enough water it draws water into your gut, like salt does. Taken the way I describe, you’re totally fine.

August 6, 2016
  6. Suzanne
    Suzanne

Thanks so much! Sx

August 6, 2016
  7. Michelle Grigley
    Michelle Grigley

Good morning! I am currently doing the Shock and Awe protocol. I did charcoal portion for two days as I’m pretty sure I have biofilm issues. I used 3/3 ole my first day with it, and 4/4 yesterday. Here’s my issue- I have developed a rash over my entire face. Could this be an allergic reaction or maybe taking to much too soon. Also, if it is an allergic reaction it could also be to the Pau d’arco and other new supplements. So in your opinion how should I proceed? I’d appreciate any advice.

August 11, 2016

Wow, I’m so sorry!

You’re not allergic to olive oil or garlic or cinnamon, are you?
      The pau d’arco is the one thing that isn’t a common food item and therefore could possibly be causing an allergic reaction that you wouldn’t have been aware of previously..BUT, in every case where someone thought they were having an allergic reaction, it was a die-off symptom.
      Rarely, Candida goes haywire and causes a breakout.
      I remember someone else got a rash during this phase..I can ask in the FB group and see who that was and how long it lasted.

August 11, 2016
        Michelle Grigley

(I’m not really allergic to anything that I know of except mosquitos) I read back thru and saw it could be the yeast die off. If that’s what it is how long would this be likely to last. And if I’m still having such a strong die off reaction do I need more charcoal?
        Also, on another topic I’ve had easily 15 UTI’s in the last year and a half. I’m desperate. I was on antibiotics when I started this so I’m afraid my test strip readings might be not showing correctly. I’m not testing positive for anything except specific gravity. Does this sound possible? I do have Polycystic Kidney Disease (not showing any complications in blood work) could this be throwing off the specific gravity? I only say that because the leaflet from the test strips says the specific gravity may reflect renal issues. Phew.
        My face itches like mad but if I can stop this cycle it’ll be worth it.
        Thank you for the quick reply.

August 11, 2016

This is going to sound weird, but it may give you a great deal of relief..do you have activated charcoal?
          You can mix it with water to make a paste (think cake frosting texture) and spread that over the affected area. Put something like a piece of waxed paper over it to keep it from drying out. That should pull all the crud out and give you itch relief. (Worked for me on the most vicious rash I ever had) Leave it on for an hour and then wash it off with a gentle soap, like Ivory or (plain) Dove.

How quickly can you do a laxative/charcoal cleanse? That will stop the rash the fastest, by removing the Candida that’s dumping all those toxins. I would do a big cleanse, getting the gut thoroughly empty and sending 3 big doses of charcoal through in a row.

Are you on Facebook? I started a group for you ladies, so you can talk to each other and previously healed women, and instant message me anytime.

August 11, 2016

Oh, and specific gravity means your urine has particulates in it, which is typical of a UTI or a kidney disease. Alternatively, you’re dehydrated.

August 11, 2016
  8. Carol J.
    Carol J.

Is it okay to exercise while undergoing the UTI bootcamp or the yeast cleanse?

August 15, 2016

Yes! That’s just fine: you can increase your fluid intake accordingly.

August 15, 2016
  9. Gail
    Gail

I wrote out the timing for this cleanse (the standard one) and just wanted to share it as a reference for others

2 hours before wake up time: Take 1 bottle of magnesium citrate
    2 hours: OLE/pau d’arco dosage
    20 mins: make cinnamon or ginger tea
    20 mins: tea time! drink up
    20 mins: Eat (dinner)! with cayenne, garlic and baking soda water dosage
    2 hours: OLE/pau d’arco dosage
    2 hours: bedtime OLE/pau d’arco dosage

I hope writing it out as a timeline helps other people! I know it was helpful for me to do that 🙂 Thanks Bekah for all your help and knowledge. Please correct my timeline if I missed out anything!

August 19, 2016

Looks great! The only thing I’d add is…

The type of infection that responds badly to ginger and turmeric is more common than I previously thought, I’ve had 3 more women with that strain of E. coli since writing this post. That’s a total of 8 women out of 200+, but when you have that one, a cup of ginger tea will send you around the bend with pain and pressure. That strain of E. coli also reacts poorly to cayenne.

I encourage everyone to use cinnamon tea (Ceylon cinnamon tastes best), just in case, and taking a 1/2 tsp dose of freshly grated horseradish 3x a day alongside garlic will destroy most bacterial biofilms. (I’ve had some tough cases lately that didn’t fully die until the addition of horseradish)

I also encourage everyone doing this to join the support group I made on Facebook: it’s linked in the banner at the top of every page.
      You can instant message me in there, and meet other women who’ve been cured, and women working on it. They’re a great bunch in there, cheering each other on and swapping stories. 🙂

August 19, 2016
        ILSA

Hi,

If there’s anyone here who is able to accept a pending request on the Facebook group, there is a suffering person out here who would be extremely grateful!

December 3, 2016
          Jess

I’m in the same boat! Let me know if you find someone. I even direct messaged some of the members and only Bekah can accept and she seems to be MIA..

December 3, 2016
            ILSA

What I found odd is that the people who have accepted new members most recently are themselves no longer members!

December 3, 2016
          Tami Terrell

I’ve been trying to join as well! Please let me know if you learn the best way to contact them, or if they’ve gone inactive. Hope you are feeling some relief!

December 14, 2016
  10. Vicki
    Vicki

OK….tonight is the night to do the magnesium citrate. Tomorrow morning I’ll do the charcoal. I have a question: What do I expect after the charcoal? Will I have the runs all day when I’m alternating eating, supplements and charcoal? Just trying to figure out what to expect.

September 7, 2016

It depends on the case.
      For some people, charcoal peels off the top layer of Candida and biofilm, and the OLE you take afterward kills the Candida underneath and you feel die-off and have loose bowels right away, and see some bladder improvement.

For other people, charcoal picks up all the Candida in the small intestines, and they don’t feel any die-off after a cleanse, but their UTI gets dramatically better right away, because the OLE is going straight to the bladder without being used on gut Candida.

Yet other people have a bunch of sinus drainage and pee white strings/globs/flakes of Candida after a charcoal cleanse, because in addition to Candida in their gut, they had various bacterial infections in their blood, and Candida in their kidneys and ureters.

Basically, you don’t know what all is going on in there till you work your way through it. Think of it as an adventure…LOL

September 7, 2016
      ILSA

Hey Vicki,
      Maybe you
      wouldn’t mind telling us how it went. How much magnesium citrate you took and when, and so on? I am hoping to hear that you’ve never felt better…

December 3, 2016
  11. Lorraine Peterson
    Lorraine Peterson

My friend put me on to you, read some of the things . Do you have a book I can buy? I get UTI very often, I know I have to stop eating what I eat, sweets etc. very hard. but I’m trying. You have great info for all, I thank you very much.Lorraine

September 8, 2016

No, I haven’t put this in book form, but you’re not the first to ask!
      I started the website to have somewhere to put the information so people could search it easily. I love being able to illustrate it with GIFs, too.
      LOL

If you’re on FB, the support group I made on there is a great resource for support and discussion.

September 8, 2016
      • Could someone please approve my Facebook join request? I’m in the middle of the cleanse and would appreciate support. Thanks!

February 20, 2017
          IMB

Jene, There is nobody able to approve your FB request. In addition, nobody is monitoring this website any more. We are on our own, alas. Best of luck with your protocol.

February 20, 2017
            Misty

Did something happen to Rebecca?

February 24, 2017
            IMB

Misty, I wasn’t given an option to reply to your post, so I hope that you see this. Rebekah has not communicated with anyone on this site or on her FB page for months. Nobody knows what has happened to her…I instant messaged quite a few people on the FB page, and one of them was kind enough to reply to tell me that nobody else has the authority to accept new members.

February 24, 2017
  12. Jay
    Jay

Hi Rebecca, nice and very informative site. It’s taken seeing about 20 doctors and spending over 20K on surgeries and supplements just to get half the information posted here!

1. Do you think this would work for males with IC/Prostatitis type symptoms? There seems to be a very strong correlation between the 2. I was finally diagnosed with IC/Prostatitis which makes complete sense to my history. The doctor explained the connection between the 2. For men the main problem is that IC seems to spread to the prostate and a lot of herbs and antibiotics don’t get adequately to the prostate.

2. I’ve been getting about 75% relieve from taking raw Colostrum, Coconut Oil (2 tablespoons daily), D-Mannose and turmeric tea. Is it okay to continue these whilst on your protocol? What do you think of these natural products I’m already taking? I’ve got a lot of relieve but need something to finally knock this on the head.

3. For a more severe case (1 year+) and almost certainly Candida type issues do you recommend the boot camp or phase 1-3?

4. Which of these herbs are most likely to find resistance to herbal antibacterials? I.e do you need to make sure the infection/yeast is 100% gone before stopping to prevent bacterial/yeast resistance? I’ve already taken a lot of garlic, coconut and ginger on and off over the last year. Currently just started and continuing with taking turmeric which for me seems to be helping much!

5. Does the garlic have to be raw? Can you take capsules? (I found it burns the throat).

Thank you for reading.

September 21, 2016
  13. ILSA
    ILSA

Ok, did Part I and Part II, became constipated, so decided to do Boot Camp. So far so good, but I hope it’s Ok to miss dinner – I wrote it all down, too and there’s not enough time in the day for this on Day One!!
    7:30 charcoal
    8:30 charcoal
    9:30 charcoal
    10:30 water
    11:30 OLE, etc.
    12:30 cinnamon tea
    12:50 lunch with garlic, etc.
    3:15 OLE etc
    5:15 cinnamon tea
    5:35 lunch (!), garlic, etc.
    8:00 OLE, etc.
    No way I will be eating dinner this late.
    So I will do this instead:
    10:00 cinnamon tea
    10:20 ‘bedtime’ dose of 3 OLE and Pau D’Arco
    I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Last night, I had the worst bladder pain ever (been shooting at this infection since last Monday; today is Tuesday), but now I think it may have been serious die-off. It was gone in the morning.
    I look forward to really thanking Rebekah when this is all over. Wherever she may be.

December 6, 2016
  14. Brenda
    Brenda

Made it through all including moving onto Phase III and it didn’t work for me. Leukocytes still showing moderately purple and I can feel the beginning twinges of pain again. I did not take the Pau D’arco though because I’ve been waiting for it in the mail. Any other suggestions? Should I just continue with dumping more and more garlic into my system?
    Are you ok? I have not seen any responses here nor being added to FB.

January 5, 2017
  15. Jane Doe
    Jane Doe

Hi Bekah, Hi girls,
    I’ve been having trouble with UTIs for several years, resorting to antibiotics and experiencing the vicious cycle..because the natural remedies I knew about at the time didn’t work. I then came across Bekah’s page and wanted to try and get rid of my UTIs once and for all the ‘natural way.’
    I’m having some trouble with the raw garlic, it’s not very pleasant for me or my partner… Are there any other options out there (horseradish isn’t really sold here in grocery stores)? Are the garlic capsules just as effective?
    I have been following Phase 2 now for three days, but have felt no changes in my stool so (I do have some relief from the pain, but will need to also ‘fix’ the Candida issue and stool…), I’m going to start Boot Camp tomorrow morning and hope something changes. For those of you who have killed a stubborn infection, how long did it take? Do you have any tips for this phase, to possibly kick the infection asap?

January 15, 2017