About Your Infection And This Blog…
1. If you’re here because you’re in pain right now with a UTI that came on fast, odds are you have an E. coli infection that will respond quickly to the Emergency Relief measures. If, however, you already know your infection is caused by Staph or Strep, you need to take ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) right away, 1000-1500 mg, and repeat that 3x a day for the next 3-5 days.
UTI’s are caused by many different bacteria, and they respond differently to things, so what cures one infection will make another worse. If you don’t know what is causing your infection and you get no relief from the Emergency measures, try the ascorbic acid. If you don’t get relief from either within 90 minutes of taking, go to the ER, because your infection is too acute and you need IV antibiotics.
Alternatively, you have a persistent burning pain down there, but no bladder pressure and baking soda water does nothing: you have a vaginal infection, not a UTI. Go directly to this post.
2. The most crucial information for beginning to deal with an infection the natural way is contained in the posts pinned to the front page of the blog. Start at the top and work your way down.
It’s a lot of information, but it helps to know more about what’s going on in there, why this is happening to you, and how to make it stop.
It’s very frustrating to do everything “right” and still be getting infections, but the information here will help you stop that cycle permanently. Also, you NEED to test your urine every day, first thing in the morning, to monitor your progress, or the lack thereof. They’re an indispensable tool that will let you know when your infection is truly dead and not merely quiescent, and they’ll let you know if you need to go to the doctor. Get yourself tests immediately, and test first thing every morning. This stuff is nothing to play around with, and needs to be closely monitored. Take a pic at 1 and 2 minutes every day and compare those pics from day to day.
3. I’m not a doctor, or a naturopath. I’m an ordinary person who found all these things out the hard way. By trying things, observing the results, then researching on the ‘net for scientific evidence to back up my deductions, I was able to connect the dots, kill what ailed me, and explain how I did it.
Everything I know I learned through suffering, not from a class or a certification program. That’s why all this information is free. Money couldn’t pay for the blood, sweat, and tears it took to learn it.
4. Click on the links in the posts to see research studies, informative articles on other websites, and links to products that work. None of them are fancy, high-priced, specialty concoctions in glitzy packaging. As a matter of fact, the things I found that worked the best are surprisingly inexpensive, and many of them will already be in your kitchen cabinet.
5. Because the bladder is at the end of the body’s liquid elimination system, the natural medications listed in this blog are going to run into other things before they get there.
You can stop an infection in its tracks quickly with the Emergency Relief measures and Phase I, but in order to finish off a bladder infection, everything between your mouth and your bladder has to get well.
The bad news is that this *usually* takes longer than a course of antibiotics.
The good news is that your overall health is going to change for the better in ways you can’t even imagine right now.
By the time you’re done, you won’t just have a healthy bladder, you’ll have a healthy gut, and blood and organs free of both bacterial and fungal pathogens, and their toxins.
This means no more brain fog, headaches, PMS, acid reflux, constipation, recurring bacterial infections, yeast infections, itchy scalp, chronic rashes, chronic fatigue, joint pain….and excess weight will fall right off you. You’ll feel like Superwoman compared to how you feel right now.
And that doesn’t go away: your whole life changes for the better, because the way to a healthy bladder is a healthy gut, and that leads a healthy everything else, as well.
6. There’s a Facebook group you can join for support from myself and other women who’ve already cured their infections this way. Click on the link in the menu at the top of every blog page.
Good luck, God speed, and feel free to ask questions!