Troubleshooting: It Burns, and Nothing Works

Posted in Immediate UTI Treatment, Troubleshooting, Useful Tips, and Vaginal Health

If you’ve got urethra burning and bladder frequency that nothing will stop, not baking soda water, not raw garlic, not OLE, brace yourself, darling.

You don’t have a UTI: you have an infection of your lady tissues. I’m talking the vagina, the inner labia, the clitoris all around the urethra: the whooole enchilada. Maybe you’ve had a swab culture done recently that didn’t turn up anything, or a doctor has taken hisself a gander and declared it looks fine to him….but honey badger don’t care.

giphy (8)
Honey badger sez, “Make yourself a thick, wet paste of activated charcoal, and go to town.”
Slather that all over the place like frosting. Coat everything inside the outer labia, and reapply after every trip to the ladies room. You’re going to need a liner, and underwear to which you are not emotionally attached, because it’s gonna get messy up in here before you’re done.

After you’ve applied that charcoal, march yourself into the kitchen and make an infused coconut oil bullet, preferably with OLE. See here for full instructions.
Tonight, toss a probiotic (Femdophilus) up there ahead of your bullet, like a scouting party. Wear a pad, sleep on your side, and brace for impact: you’re going to see some gory slime in the morning.
Those are the dead bodies of your enemies: rinse, wipe, flush, rejoice, and reapply the charcoal. About 90% of the pain and discomfort that has been tormenting you will be gone overnight.
Vanished.
Into thin air.

*POOF*
giphy (10)

If the charcoal burns when you apply it, that means it’s doing God’s work. It’ll stop in a few minutes, and then you’ll start to feel awesome. Same with the coconut oil bullet.
Keep going with the charcoal until you’ve felt totally normal for 2 days, and keep going with the infused coconut oil bullets and probiotics until you’ve seen no goopy discharge for 3 days.
At that point, you switch to plain coconut oil bullets: once per week for a month, and then once every 4-6 weeks to keep you perfectly healthy.

Alternatively, your symptoms are mild to none, but when you pee on a test strip, the leukocytes pad turns pink instead of purple. You have a low-grade vaginal infection.
Same protocol as above.

Go get ’em, tiger.

giphy (9)

1. P. Susan
    P. Susan

Rebekah, you are AMAZING! You are a God-send. Do you realize how many lives you have impacted? Thank you so much. XOXOXOXO

The Lord bless you and keep you;
    The Lord make His face shine upon you,
    And be gracious to you;
    The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
    And give you peace.

June 13, 2017

Truly, I have received beauty for ashes, and the oil of joy for mourning.

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy"
      "You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
      You have anointed my head with oil;
      My cup overflows."

June 13, 2017
  2. Dena
    Dena

Hey Rebekah! I’m so glad that I stumbled upon your website. It’s awesome! Anyway, I have a history of chronic UTIs and yeast infections. I know that I have Candida overgrowth due to long-term use of antibiotics and prednisone. I also have RA, and a weakened immune system due to having a splenectomy at age 15 (because of a blood disorder ITP). I did the charcoal cleanse Friday and Saturday. I can definitely tell that I had die-off with fatigue, headache, etc. Well, by yesterday afternoon I started feeling “normal” again. However, now I think that I’m constipated and also have burning and itching. I’ve religiously followed your protocol except for the cinnamon or ginger tea. I am literally pissed off! What do you suggest that I do now?

June 18, 2017

Dena, that’s actually normal, because what you did flushed everything to the surface. It happens.
      All you have to do for the burning/itching is slam it down hard with the OLE/Femdophilus infused oil bullets every night.
      On the πŸ’© front, it can take a bit for your gut to adjust to the changes: are you using the L-glutamine/DGL/enzymes?

June 18, 2017
        Dena

Okay, knowing that it’s normal is a relief. Thanks for the reassurance. I did use the OLE/Femdophilus coconut oil bullets for 4 nights straight. Well, the first 3 nights also had fresh garlic infused. Boy, was that stinky and messy, but so worth it! I also did the OLE/Fem bullet rectally last night. I also grated up fresh horseradish and took a dose of that today in a gelatin capsule with baking soda water. I have been taking L-glutamine and enzymes since yesterday. I don’t have any DGL. I must have missed that supplement somehow. I’ll get some from Amazon. So, I should just wait for a bowel movement? I can tell there is a lot going on inside of me. I’d like to start feeling at least halfway normal before Friday. I know for me it’s probably going to be a long process. I leave for a Florida beach vacation on Friday. Should I continue with the charcoal or just use the OLE, Pau D’Arco, etc. while I’m away from home? I really don’t want the runs at the beach. Sorry for so many questions. Just want to make sure that I’m prepared.

June 18, 2017

BRILLIANT.
          I like you already. βš”οΈπŸ’ͺ
          I would keep bringing the heat all week, and by Friday you should be feeling awesome.
          You may πŸ’© your brains out tomorrow…but then you start feeling like Wonder Woman.
          You’ll probably be able to just take charcoal and OLE and your gut rebuild supplements with you.
          Everyone’s a little different, but with everything you’re doing, you should blast right through all this in a few days.

June 18, 2017
            Dena

Actually, the burning, itching and redness have subsided. I feel a lot better now. I’m still going to do another charcoal cleanse starting early tomorrow morning. I want this stuff outta me ASAP! I’m so tired of dealing with it. I know that you know exactly where I’m coming from. I’ve searched high and low for answers. I’m so glad that I finally found them. Thanks so much, Rebekah!

June 18, 2017

Yes, vaginal infections clear up quickly with topical applications! I used a plain coconut oil bullet the night I realized I had something funky going on, and I felt totally back to normal the next morning: I was one happy camper. πŸ™‚
            The gut takes a bit longer to get fully sorted out, but as long as you keep at it, you can’t fail. πŸ‘

Charcoal changes the whole game: if I’d tried to get rid of my Candida without it, I’d probably still be struggling.

Keep throwing down like a boss! πŸ’ͺ

June 19, 2017
            Dena

I did another charcoal cleanse yesterday. I woke up with a headache, nauseous and dizzy. I had a lot of crap come out of me yesterday. By early evening, I was feeling awesome! My bladder was calmer than I can ever remember. My body felt so light and clean. However, I’m still having vaginal itching, redness and burning. It comes and goes now, not constant torture anymore. I tested for a UTI this morning, 70+ leukocytes (purplish/gray color) and the nitrites were the peachy/tan color. I test the same every morning. Do you have any suggestions to kill this off for good? I used a coconut bullet infused with OLE and Femdophilus last night. I’ve been using them every night since Friday. Should I use the charcoal paste on my girl parts? I’m doing another charcoal cleanse today. Let me know what you think that I should do next. Thanks Rebekah!

June 20, 2017

Yes, the charcoal frosting would be a great idea! It not only kills pathogens on the surface, it draws bacteria out of the urethra.
            You definitely have some more cleansing to do, but as long as you keep at it like this, you’ll blow right through it. A UTI generally fades away with a whimper when you’ve healed your gut. Until the gut is sorted out, some of your meds are still getting used up in it and not making it into your bladder.
            When in doubt, increase the meds, and make sure you’re emptying your bladder as frequently as possible during the day.
            Many gram negative bacteria (nitrite-producing) need an extra punch with terpenes and alkaloids to finish them off. (oregano oil, pau d’arco, cayenne)
            If you’re mostly using OLE, add in/increase one or more of those three things.
            Let me know how it goes!

June 20, 2017
  3. Linda
    Linda

Rebekah

This has been a long haul. At 69 I never thought I would see a solution
    to a problem I have had for so many years. I was ready to give up as I was just so sick with nausea and feeling terrible after following your protocol. That garlic, cayenne and charcoal was not easy on me that’s for sure. But like you said – soldier through – which I did. I re read everything and read more new tips and recommendations that I then tried. The charcoal paste and coconut bullets worked. I needed that last step to finish it off. No more awful burning and it has been days of relief. YAY !!
    Many thanks for your help. Linda

June 18, 2017

I’m so glad for you: congratulations on a job well done!
      You’re a warrior: enjoy your hard-won victory. βš”οΈ
      God bless you, my dear.