Troubleshooting: It Burns, and Nothing Works

Posted in Immediate UTI Treatment, Troubleshooting, Useful Tips, and Vaginal Health

If you’ve got urethra burning and bladder frequency that nothing will stop, not baking soda water, not raw garlic, not OLE, brace yourself, darling.

You don’t have a UTI: you have an infection of your lady tissues. I’m talking the vagina, the inner labia, the clitoris all around the urethra: the whooole enchilada. Maybe you’ve had a swab culture done recently that didn’t turn up anything, or a doctor has taken hisself a gander and declared it looks fine to him….but honey badger don’t care.

giphy (8)
Honey badger sez, “Make yourself a thick, wet paste of activated charcoal, and go to town.”
Slather that all over the place like frosting. Coat everything inside the outer labia, and reapply after every trip to the ladies room. You’re going to need a liner, and underwear to which you are not emotionally attached, because it’s gonna get messy up in here before you’re done.

After you’ve applied that charcoal, march yourself into the kitchen and make an infused coconut oil bullet, preferably with OLE. See here for full instructions.
Tonight, toss a probiotic (Femdophilus) up there ahead of your bullet, like a scouting party. Wear a pad, sleep on your side, and brace for impact: you’re going to see some gory slime in the morning.
Those are the dead bodies of your enemies: rinse, wipe, flush, rejoice, and reapply the charcoal. About 90% of the pain and discomfort that has been tormenting you will be gone overnight.
Vanished.
Into thin air.

*POOF*
giphy (10)

If the charcoal burns when you apply it, that means it’s doing God’s work. It’ll stop in a few minutes, and then you’ll start to feel awesome. Same with the coconut oil bullet.
Keep going with the charcoal until you’ve felt totally normal for 2 days, and keep going with the infused coconut oil bullets and probiotics until you’ve seen no goopy discharge for 3 days.
At that point, you switch to plain coconut oil bullets: once per week for a month, and then once every 4-6 weeks to keep you perfectly healthy.

Alternatively, your symptoms are mild to none, but when you pee on a test strip, the leukocytes pad turns pink instead of purple. You have a low-grade vaginal infection.
Same protocol as above.

UPDATE: Additional Troubleshooting.

1. If you have a storied history of vaginal infections, reaching back into the mists of time (you’ve had more than one infection and treated with standard doctor’s meds), your bacteria/Candida may have developed a protective biofilm. If you don’t get significantly better within 2 days, you need to soak freshly grated horseradish in your coconut oil, a heaping teaspoon per batch, and chill the bullets in the fridge rather than the freezer. Apply until all symptoms are gone and tests are clear for 3 days. Alternatively,
  2. If you’re barely getting a response from the bullets, including horseradish-infused bullets, you have a staph infection embedded under the surface of your tissues, and you need to take ascorbic acid orally. 1500 mg 3x a day will do the job.

Go get ’em, tiger.

giphy (9)

1. P. Susan
    P. Susan

Rebekah, you are AMAZING! You are a God-send. Do you realize how many lives you have impacted? Thank you so much. XOXOXOXO

The Lord bless you and keep you;
    The Lord make His face shine upon you,
    And be gracious to you;
    The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
    And give you peace.

June 13, 2017

Truly, I have received beauty for ashes, and the oil of joy for mourning.

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy"
      "You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
      You have anointed my head with oil;
      My cup overflows."

June 13, 2017
  2. Dena
    Dena

Hey Rebekah! I’m so glad that I stumbled upon your website. It’s awesome! Anyway, I have a history of chronic UTIs and yeast infections. I know that I have Candida overgrowth due to long-term use of antibiotics and prednisone. I also have RA, and a weakened immune system due to having a splenectomy at age 15 (because of a blood disorder ITP). I did the charcoal cleanse Friday and Saturday. I can definitely tell that I had die-off with fatigue, headache, etc. Well, by yesterday afternoon I started feeling “normal” again. However, now I think that I’m constipated and also have burning and itching. I’ve religiously followed your protocol except for the cinnamon or ginger tea. I am literally pissed off! What do you suggest that I do now?

June 18, 2017

Dena, that’s actually normal, because what you did flushed everything to the surface. It happens.
      All you have to do for the burning/itching is slam it down hard with the OLE/Femdophilus infused oil bullets every night.
      On the ? front, it can take a bit for your gut to adjust to the changes: are you using the L-glutamine/DGL/enzymes?

June 18, 2017
        Dena

Okay, knowing that it’s normal is a relief. Thanks for the reassurance. I did use the OLE/Femdophilus coconut oil bullets for 4 nights straight. Well, the first 3 nights also had fresh garlic infused. Boy, was that stinky and messy, but so worth it! I also did the OLE/Fem bullet rectally last night. I also grated up fresh horseradish and took a dose of that today in a gelatin capsule with baking soda water. I have been taking L-glutamine and enzymes since yesterday. I don’t have any DGL. I must have missed that supplement somehow. I’ll get some from Amazon. So, I should just wait for a bowel movement? I can tell there is a lot going on inside of me. I’d like to start feeling at least halfway normal before Friday. I know for me it’s probably going to be a long process. I leave for a Florida beach vacation on Friday. Should I continue with the charcoal or just use the OLE, Pau D’Arco, etc. while I’m away from home? I really don’t want the runs at the beach. Sorry for so many questions. Just want to make sure that I’m prepared.

June 18, 2017

BRILLIANT.
          I like you already. ⚔️?
          I would keep bringing the heat all week, and by Friday you should be feeling awesome.
          You may ? your brains out tomorrow…but then you start feeling like Wonder Woman.
          You’ll probably be able to just take charcoal and OLE and your gut rebuild supplements with you.
          Everyone’s a little different, but with everything you’re doing, you should blast right through all this in a few days.

June 18, 2017
            Dena

Actually, the burning, itching and redness have subsided. I feel a lot better now. I’m still going to do another charcoal cleanse starting early tomorrow morning. I want this stuff outta me ASAP! I’m so tired of dealing with it. I know that you know exactly where I’m coming from. I’ve searched high and low for answers. I’m so glad that I finally found them. Thanks so much, Rebekah!

June 18, 2017

Yes, vaginal infections clear up quickly with topical applications! I used a plain coconut oil bullet the night I realized I had something funky going on, and I felt totally back to normal the next morning: I was one happy camper. 🙂
            The gut takes a bit longer to get fully sorted out, but as long as you keep at it, you can’t fail. ?

Charcoal changes the whole game: if I’d tried to get rid of my Candida without it, I’d probably still be struggling.

Keep throwing down like a boss! ?

June 19, 2017
            Dena

I did another charcoal cleanse yesterday. I woke up with a headache, nauseous and dizzy. I had a lot of crap come out of me yesterday. By early evening, I was feeling awesome! My bladder was calmer than I can ever remember. My body felt so light and clean. However, I’m still having vaginal itching, redness and burning. It comes and goes now, not constant torture anymore. I tested for a UTI this morning, 70+ leukocytes (purplish/gray color) and the nitrites were the peachy/tan color. I test the same every morning. Do you have any suggestions to kill this off for good? I used a coconut bullet infused with OLE and Femdophilus last night. I’ve been using them every night since Friday. Should I use the charcoal paste on my girl parts? I’m doing another charcoal cleanse today. Let me know what you think that I should do next. Thanks Rebekah!

June 20, 2017

Yes, the charcoal frosting would be a great idea! It not only kills pathogens on the surface, it draws bacteria out of the urethra.
            You definitely have some more cleansing to do, but as long as you keep at it like this, you’ll blow right through it. A UTI generally fades away with a whimper when you’ve healed your gut. Until the gut is sorted out, some of your meds are still getting used up in it and not making it into your bladder.
            When in doubt, increase the meds, and make sure you’re emptying your bladder as frequently as possible during the day.
            Many gram negative bacteria (nitrite-producing) need an extra punch with terpenes and alkaloids to finish them off. (oregano oil, pau d’arco, cayenne)
            If you’re mostly using OLE, add in/increase one or more of those three things.
            Let me know how it goes!

June 20, 2017
            Kim

What about Prebiotic vaginal suppositories with lactic acid? This seems to help somewhat but must use every night called VH essentials. There is also Candex for the yeast but maybe I need to just do the protocol you have on this site to be sure it is really going to help the yeast overgrowth I know I had it in 2009 and have stopped eating sugar but not sure where I am at, lab tests say no yeast but they also say no uti and I definitely have something that antibiotics help somewhat. What is OLE?

November 30, 2017
        Kim

November 30, 2017
  3. Linda
    Linda

Rebekah

This has been a long haul. At 69 I never thought I would see a solution
    to a problem I have had for so many years. I was ready to give up as I was just so sick with nausea and feeling terrible after following your protocol. That garlic, cayenne and charcoal was not easy on me that’s for sure. But like you said – soldier through – which I did. I re read everything and read more new tips and recommendations that I then tried. The charcoal paste and coconut bullets worked. I needed that last step to finish it off. No more awful burning and it has been days of relief. YAY !!
    Many thanks for your help. Linda

June 18, 2017

I’m so glad for you: congratulations on a job well done!
      You’re a warrior: enjoy your hard-won victory. ⚔️
      God bless you, my dear.
      ❤️❤️❤️

June 18, 2017
        Lourdes

Hi Bekah .. i am just curious about the charcoal paste… i will apply it topically outside my vagina? For 2 days? Even if i am working?Thanks…

June 27, 2017

All over the clitoris and inner labia, and yes, it’s fine during the day but it gets messy!
          Doing it overnight is the easiest way, and gives almost complete relief for most infections. Repeat as often as needed.

June 27, 2017
  4. ednafj
    ednafj

Hello Bekah,

It’s been a long time!. I thought you might have given up on me because I couldn’t get my chronic UTI cured. Last year I used OLE and garlic and other stuff for a longer period of time but couldn’t get my UTI cured. I thought OLE was not for me . Frustrated I finally went back to the doctor Nov. of last year and of course was given antibiotics again. I tried OLE and garlic a few more times, to a certain degree, I’d feel cured but only for a few days. Two times this year I went back to the doctor and was prescribed antibiotics again, which I took. I was asked to go back after about one month last April or may but I didn’t go back because I know it’ll be antibiotics again and they don’t cure me.

So I tried other herbal supplements. I tried d-mannose- good for about two days but my UTI discomfort and pain would come back so I stopped. Later, I tried pau d’ arco, tea, with wasabi and lemon water which I did for more than 10 days but I couldn’t be cured. Next I tried oil of oregano and coconut oil and I took activated charcoal also before that. Since I felt OLE wasn’t helping I stopped using that. I took oil of oregano and also some lemon water but saw that didn’t help either.

Finally I just stopped everything. I thought I’m just going to take probiotics , and vitamin c calcium ascorbate. Good for about a few days.
    Then I realized to be effective I needed to take large doses of probiotics. So I took them 3 times a day since it was only 3 B CFU and a kid’s probiotics since it’s my first time to use probiotics, I thought I’d start with a kid’s probiotics.

Anyway, that started to cure me.Finally I found out using bigger doses of probitoics was key to my cure. I’m ordering the women’s probiotics since I though it’s going to be more effective.
    The anti-fungals didn’t cure my UTI but probiotics did.

Actually I didn’t think so much of probiotics because I’ve been taking probiotics yogurt everyday since last year, or kefir then probiotics supplement once a day. I thought that was enough.Apparently that wasn’t enough.

I saw you have no post about probiotics although of course, you mentioned that in many of your other posts.
    But for me, probiotics was key to my healing. Thank you!

July 10, 2017

Edna!
      Not at all, darling! I just found an e-mail from you yesterday afternoon, in my Spam filter. I don’t know how it got there, but I responded. Did you get it?
      Having not heard from you, as I thought, I presumed you were well!

Gut health is key to proper immune system function: the bladder doesn’t get well until the gut is healthy. I’m so glad you found something that did that for you! I know it’s harder to find supplements there than in the U.S.: we’re more blessed than we realize, with a wide variety, cheap prices, and fast shipping.
      A post focusing on a full get reset with cleansing and probiotics is in the works!
      What kind of OLE were you taking?

July 10, 2017
        ednafj

Oh sorry. I guess I proclaimed my victory over UTI prematurely again! Yesterday, I started to feel bladder pain again despite taking probiotics 3 times in day. I went over your post “Constant UTI symptoms, Tests come back clear” and that seems to be describing my situation, but I know I have UTI because whenever I go to the doctor and I have some lower abs pain, tests almost always show I have UTI bacteria.

So I restarted the protocol again with garlic, OLE and this time I added activated charcoal because I felt I stopped that too soon the last time, and probiotics. This protocol seems to be working with me.

My OLE brand is still Nature’s Way , but I feel it’s not the brand which is at fault but rather something’s lacking with what I’m doing. I thought I didn’t do the charcoal enough so. I’ll see in the next few days what will happen.

BTW, I read your email and thanks, I thought You didn’t want to respond and thought maybe you got tired because I sent a few emails before that but anyway, it’s good. And please add me back to your FB group because I made a mistake and left the group. Thanks. I’ll send a ‘join group’ request shortly.

July 11, 2017

You’re already approved, dear!
          Nature’s Way (the one that says 20% oleuropein) is a good brand, but the capsules are small, so you need to take more.
          You can’t ever go wrong with a good charcoal cleanse!
          Messaging me on FB is the best way to go, or post to the group.
          Even if I’m asleep, there’s lots of cured ladies in the group who’re old hands at this, now.

July 11, 2017
            ednafj

Yes, I’m working my way up towards 8 caps, accdng to your recommendation before. And to say a few more things about activated charcoal, a few times in the past, I re-tried OLE and garlic but after about two days, my bladder pain is worse. At that time I didn’t take activated charcoal so I thought OLE just isn’t for me, or it worsens my UTI. Also two days ago when I took OLe and garlic again, my bladder pain worsened but I took charcoal this time and continued with the OLE/garlic /probiotics
            protocol and the pain just gradually died down. I didn’t know charcoal was that important. I thought it was just to manage die offs and if they’re manageable you don’t need charcoal. Now I know better. ?

July 12, 2017

Oh, charcoal is vital! It’s the very best thing against Candida, making it possible to take the natural meds you need.
            I’m so glad you tried again!

July 12, 2017
            ednafj

I’m glad I did!

July 13, 2017
  5. Jenny lewis
    Jenny lewis

Hi there , I just want to say you are a god send to people, I’ve been suffering with bladder and ladies parts soreness for five years. I’ve just got a water infection again which is klebsiella pneumoniae the doctors have put on cefalaxin for it. I have only just had this same infection in may was treated with co-amoxiclav so it’s back a gain. The doctors have done a camera in my bladder which showed nothing. but they are wanting me to have some bladder installations , done once every week for five weeks. I’m so scared I will end up with more infections from this. Do u think I would cure my bladder with your remedy. I’m in constant pain and the doctors r just saying it’s painful bladder syndrome and this is u now. but I’m sure there’s some infection going on always some where. When I tried ole before it hurt my bladder but have not tried it for a year or so. I find if I eat only salad e.g. Cucumber and celery , lettuce I’m not in as much pain. This is getting me so down I just can’t see a end to it as five years is along time to be in pain. I’ve tried dmanose which helped a little but I’m just can’t get to the bottom of it. So if u could let me know the best treatment for me to do I would really appreciate your knowledge kind regards jenny

July 11, 2017

One of the first ladies to e-mail me had a Klebsiella infection for 4 years: she was cured in 6 days on the basic OLE/garlic/cayenne protocol.
      So yes, there’s hope. ?

I would try the things in this post, and the Quick and Dirty Cleanse alongside Phase I and II.
      Can you describe how OLE hurt your bladder? It’s a potent antifungal as well as antibacterial, and if it killed a lot of Candida at once, the toxins released may have caused bladder irritation, if your bowels weren’t moving fast enough to detox.
      You should feel significant symptom relief within the first day of starting the pain relief measures and Phase I.
      Get the urine strip tests so you can test every morning and monitor your progress closely.

All of these things can be used alongside antibiotics.
      If you’re on FB, feel free to join the support group! They’re a great bunch.

July 11, 2017
        Jenny l

Hi Rebekah thanks for your reply. I’m feeling so let down at minute with the doctors so it was so heart warming to find your site. My bladder is so sensitive I can’t drink alcoloh or caffeine as these make me so sore and my ladie parts just flare bright red. So not sure if this is why I couldn’t use ole but will try again. I found a lot of relief when I alkalis my body and I eat alit of coconut oil. I’ve also suffered bv a few times with this too. I’ve ordered some charcoal today to so hopefully going to get on with this as soon as thanks for all your help and time jenny

July 12, 2017

An alkaline-forming diet is hugely beneficial when you’re fighting an acid-adaptive pathogen like E. coli or Klebsiella: alcohol is pure pathogen food, and caffeine is a natural bladder irritant.
          The best thing for a severe Candida overgrowth (which is what reacts to OLE) is activated charcoal, which removes Candida without any Herxheimer’s symptoms in 90% of cases. Thorough cleansing beforehand will allow you to take OLE with ease.

July 12, 2017
            Jenny lewis

Hi Rebekah thanks for your reply I will try that then thanks. I’m so happy to have found u on here thanks for your time and hopefully I will be feeling better soon. Do u think I should stay off the probiotics when doing cleanse or keep taking them. kind regards jenny

July 12, 2017

Always take the probiotics! One a day, 2 hours after taking charcoal.

July 12, 2017
  6. Jenny lewis
    Jenny lewis

Ok Rebekah thanks I’m no a mission now to get this out of my body thanks again jenny

July 12, 2017